WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionantivir removal for computer illiterate person Emptyantivir removal for computer illiterate person

more_horiz
I have this problem with this crap of a thing that keeps coming up and closing the window. It says it is an unsafe site and bla bla. Then it wants me to purchase their product to ensure my computer is safe. The problem is it is them that is making my computer unbearable. Please help with a step b y step directions to get rid of this.
Thanks , and as I said it will have to be typed slow so I understand

descriptionantivir removal for computer illiterate person EmptyRe: antivir removal for computer illiterate person

more_horiz
Please do a scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner

Click on the Accept button and install any components it needs.

• The program will install and then begin downloading the latest definition files.
  • After the files have been downloaded on the left side of the page in the Scan section select My Computer.
  • This will start the program and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete, click on View scan report
  • Now, click on the Save Report as button.
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.

descriptionantivir removal for computer illiterate person EmptyRe: antivir removal for computer illiterate person

more_horiz
trying to download it from the link sent to me but all that happens is that the window restores itself after saying internet explorer is having difficulties

more_horiz
Please transfer this download from a clean computer to the Infected on:

Please download ComboFix antivir removal for computer illiterate person Combofix from BleepingComputer.com

Alternate link: GeeksToGo.com

Alternate link: Forospyware.com

Rename ComboFix.exe to commy.exe before you save it to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools A guide to do this can be found here
  • Click Start>Run then copy paste the following command into the Run box & click OK "%userprofile%\desktop\commy.exe" /stepdel
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. This will not install in Vista. Just continue scanning, and skip the console install.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the contents of C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum