WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVista cannot find wired usb mouse EmptyVista cannot find wired usb mouse

more_horiz
I am running vista Home and can use a wireless mouse no problem. It loaded straight away. When I tried to get a wired mouse to work I get the message that although the driver has loaded correctly it has failed to load due to a missing file? Can anyone please come up with a solution?

descriptionVista cannot find wired usb mouse EmptyRe: Vista cannot find wired usb mouse

more_horiz
Hello,

Unplug the mouse and plug it into another USB port, wait for the driver to be automatically installed again.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Vista cannot find wired usb mouse Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionVista cannot find wired usb mouse EmptyRe: Vista cannot find wired usb mouse

more_horiz
Thanks for that Doctor Inferno. Have done that with the same result. It does not recognise any wired USB mouse. I can run wireless mice with no hassle.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum