WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPossible email hacking problem EmptyPossible email hacking problem

more_horiz
Currently my email address has been sending a message to all my contacts about a website called 'www.easybuycn.com' telling them how much I like their company and they should buy off it as well.
What I need help with is getting rid of this problem. As I have too much connected to my email to simply delete it and create a new one.
I never went on/heard of this site before this happened to my email, and the problem continued when i changed my password. The message comes everytime i open a new email and I don't know how to stop it coming up, it isn't saved as my email signature so I dont know how to delete it.
Also, my email password is very different to any passwords I use to sign up to website, so I don't know how they were able to access it in the first place.
I am worried that my personal information in my email account could be in danger also.
Any help would be greatly appreciated =]

descriptionPossible email hacking problem EmptyRe: Possible email hacking problem

more_horiz
Hello,

This is very likely due to malware on your computer. Its probably sending our mails without your notice. Open a new topic here with your HijackThis log:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Possible email hacking problem Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum