WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionum yea i need hellpp please Emptyum yea i need hellpp please

more_horiz
i been hijacked by a|ot of spware and ive tried everything to remove it n it jus comes bac Sad tearing its adtmt thefeedstore n providefeed n win32parite n i cant browse sites on my pc at all

descriptionum yea i need hellpp please EmptyRe: um yea i need hellpp please

more_horiz
Hello TheRealVB,

Welcome to Geek Police, my name is Origin and I will be helping you today. Please keep the following in mind:

• If you do not get a reply from me or another helper within 2 days, please reply to your topic with the phrase BUMP
  • If you have any cracked/pirated software in your computer delete them or we will not help you.
  • Only follow advise from Geek Police Staff and not a regular member.
  • Do NOT run any tool without Geek Police supervision as it could hinder your system useless.
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

um yea i need hellpp please 2wg6fte
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum