WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCan i send and receive yahoo messages with outlook? EmptyCan i send and receive yahoo messages with outlook?

more_horiz
Greetings Everyone,

I am trying to send/receive Yahoo messages with Outlook. Yahoo says it can't be done unless I upgrade to Yahoo Plus. Someone told me to download YPoPs, and use 127.0.0.1 for my mail servers. I did these things but, the only messages I receive in Outlook are from the junk folder. Any way around this? Thanx.

descriptionCan i send and receive yahoo messages with outlook? EmptyRe: Can i send and receive yahoo messages with outlook?

more_horiz
Hello,

Are you using the latest version of YPoPs?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Can i send and receive yahoo messages with outlook? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionCan i send and receive yahoo messages with outlook? EmptyRe: Can i send and receive yahoo messages with outlook?

more_horiz
Hello,
Thanx for the response. I downloaded YPoPS 0.9.7.3. Is there a tutorial on how I can make the most use of your site? I want to be involved more if I can. Peace

more_horiz
Hello,

Because I don't use YPopS, I'm not familiar with the settings etc. Please take a look here and see how it goes:

http://forums.ypopsemail.com/sending-bulk-mail-to-separate-folder-t2926.html#p14617

And our New Members Guide here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/New-Members-Guide-h16.htm

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Can i send and receive yahoo messages with outlook? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum