WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwindows explorer randomly shutting down Emptywindows explorer randomly shutting down

more_horiz
randomly my computer will mess up and the windows explorer will shut down then restart and repeat the process for about ten minutes what can i do to fix this?

descriptionwindows explorer randomly shutting down EmptyRe: windows explorer randomly shutting down

more_horiz
Your Windows is corrupted, you should try fix it with System Recovery. But, maybe one solution - Go to Safe Mode > Put your Windows CD in DVD/CD Drive > Go to Start -->> Run -->> Type sfc /scannow and press Enter. ( space between c and / )

When it finish, restart your computer and check do you still have same problem. If you still have it, do a System Recovery.

............................................................................................

windows explorer randomly shutting down V45u80

descriptionwindows explorer randomly shutting down EmptyRe: windows explorer randomly shutting down

more_horiz
i dont have the disk at all so should i just do the recovery then?

more_horiz
You should get Windows Installation CD from friend or some inside family.
Do you get this message when you see Desktop ?
windows explorer randomly shutting down WindowsExplorerError1

You can stop it some times till you fix it. When it happens you can't see Desktop or Start button, so hold Windows + R on your keyboard. Now you get new windows, type explorer.exe and press Enter. You should get your Desktop back.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
the desktop always comes back on its own... ill try to get a disk from family...

more_horiz
You should always keep one copy of Windows for yourself.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum