+6
Duchess
SevendWorm
royalclaymore
doggymannn
brucewest
Doctor Inferno
10 posters

descriptionChange The Control Panel to Classic View in Windows 7 EmptyChange The Control Panel to Classic View in Windows 7

more_horiz
This tutorial will show you how to change the default Control Panel view to the All Item Classic View in Windows 7.

Click Start >> Click Control Panel.

Change The Control Panel to Classic View in Windows 7 Iwq4bq

To open the Control Panel Classic View, select the View by option at the top right of the Control Panel. Set it to Large icons or Small icons.

Change The Control Panel to Classic View in Windows 7 2a00uh

To Return to the default Control Panel view, simply set it back to Category under the View by option.

Re-opening the Control Panel will also bring it back to the All Items View

Change The Control Panel to Classic View in Windows 7 30vnb0w

descriptionChange The Control Panel to Classic View in Windows 7 EmptyRe: Change The Control Panel to Classic View in Windows 7

more_horiz
Very helpful. Thank you

descriptionChange The Control Panel to Classic View in Windows 7 EmptyRe: Change The Control Panel to Classic View in Windows 7

more_horiz
Thanks a lot!

more_horiz
Thanks A lot! It really help me! Hooray!

more_horiz
Wow, this is really helpful. Thanks a lot!

descriptionChange The Control Panel to Classic View in Windows 7 EmptyCategory View

more_horiz
When I go to my control panel there is no view tab or anything else. I'm in category view and want to change to classic view.

more_horiz
duchess just check the small icon box under the category view.

more_horiz
This is not the classic view,just similar to it.Is there any solution to modify registry,or make any changes somewhere else in the system to get back the "real classic view" we had in Vista?

more_horiz
Wow, USELESS, what a waste of your own time and ours. Please delete your post and refrain from posting tutorials until you are no longer completely retarded. Thanks.

more_horiz
Did not help at all... Sad tearing

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum