WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSecurity Tool EmptySecurity Tool

more_horiz
Please help, my computer has been taken over by Security Tool. I cant download or run any type of scanner and it has me locked out of my own. I cant open task manager or many other things. All my desktop icons are gone and my computer is a mess. Any help would be appreciated greatly!!! Afraid

descriptionSecurity Tool EmptyRe: Security Tool

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Security Tool DXwU4
Security Tool VvYDg

more_horiz
Wont work, again I can not download and run anything, it says everything is infected and wont let it open.

more_horiz
Lets try this.

Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
Link 1
Link 2

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Security Tool DXwU4
Security Tool VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum