WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionViruses EmptyViruses

more_horiz
Hi,

Lately my pc stucks, I have done a scan with panda GP antivirus and it removed 4 viruses. The thing also is that yesterday I downloaded a driver for my graphic card called "ion" which is for geforce gt graphics card and since then the game (gta san adreas) doesn't work. I double click it to run but it reacts like I didn't click it (like nothing happened). Is it because of more viruses or is it because of the driver? Belahzur can you help me like in the past to run the usual scanning geek police system? My Buddy

............................................................................................

Viruses Gpa-st13

descriptionViruses EmptyRe: Viruses

more_horiz
Hello.
Your in luck that I play San Andreas too, I think something may have effected your user files. We can test it, but if not, it may be the graphics card problem which is slightly harder to work around.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Viruses DXwU4
Viruses VvYDg

more_horiz
Haha Cheesy Grin (sparkly . I've solved the problem with the drivers but san adreas doesn't seem to work.. So let's roll on this one

Viruses Gpa-st13

more_horiz
Okay, then it's likely a user file problem.
Did you copy your userfile (save game) from someone else?

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Viruses DXwU4
Viruses VvYDg

more_horiz
No no, all I did was to install the game, run it fine and after 10 days this problem occur. I haven't changed anything in the files..

Viruses Gpa-st13

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum