WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionANTIVIRUS SYSTEM PRO -HIJACKTHIS NOT WORKING??? EmptyANTIVIRUS SYSTEM PRO -HIJACKTHIS NOT WORKING???

more_horiz
Hi,

I really need help removing AntiVrus System Pro from my laptop. I've read all the posts, tried MalwareBytes, Hijackthis...nothing helps because the pop ups all stop me from doing what I need to do to get the info you require. I can't get online with my laptop (using my pc), I get around 20 pop ups a minute and it's driving me crazy.

I'm completely lost and don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP!

descriptionANTIVIRUS SYSTEM PRO -HIJACKTHIS NOT WORKING??? EmptyRe: ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM PRO -HIJACKTHIS NOT WORKING???

more_horiz
Hello.
Will Hijack This actually run though?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM PRO -HIJACKTHIS NOT WORKING??? DXwU4
ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM PRO -HIJACKTHIS NOT WORKING??? VvYDg

descriptionANTIVIRUS SYSTEM PRO -HIJACKTHIS NOT WORKING??? EmptyRe: ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM PRO -HIJACKTHIS NOT WORKING???

more_horiz
I tried to run Malwarebytes first, it wouldn't allow me to install it. The pop ups would immediately come up and everything else closes. Tried the same with Hijackthis...downloads fine but as soon as I try to open/run anything the pop ups appear and shuts down the prog I'm trying to run. I have somehow managed to reinstall the newest version of avg (which i was originally using), it's done a full scan and says it's got rid of some things but not everything. Antivirus is still there and giving me pop up messages by the dozen every minute.

Can you give me any idea's?

more_horiz
Lets try this.

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste BOTH LOGS back here, use more than one post if needed.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Belahzur wrote:
Lets try this.

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste BOTH LOGS back here, use more than one post if needed.

Ok, just downloaded the file and tried to run the prog...the window appears only for a split second, didn't manage to do or read any of it before it immediately closed down again. Tried it a few times and the same happend.

more_horiz
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:

Code:

:filefind
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    eventlog.dll
    cngaudit.dll

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

more_horiz
Hi, Not sure if this has worked correctly but here is what came up in the txt file :

SystemLook v1.0 by jpshortstuff (29.08.09)
Log created at 20:54 on 28/10/2009 by Maz (Administrator - Elevation successful)

========== filefind ==========

Searching for "scecli.dll"

more_horiz
It worked, but not fully, that's only half the log.
Can you manually check this for me.

Find this file:
C:\Windows\system32\eventlog.dll

Right click, select Properties. Can you tell me what it's filesize is please?

more_horiz
Hmmm, tried to locate the file. I get a message telling me it doesn't exist, I've checked that I typed it in correctly and even tried to locate it the long way but it really doesn't seem to exist. Any suggestions?

Sorry to be such a pain, I don't know what else to try.

more_horiz
Hmm, perhaps one of the other files.

Check for this file and it's filesize if it exists.

C:\Windows\system32\cngaudit.dll

more_horiz
Managed to find this file, it's saying 60.5Kb.

more_horiz
Bingo.

1. Please download The Avenger by Swandog46 to your Desktop
Link: HERE

• Click on Avenger.zip to open the file
  • Extract avenger.exe to your desktop
2. Copy all the text contained in the code box below to your Clipboard by highlighting it and pressing (Ctrl+C):

Files to delete:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cngaudit.dll

Note: the above code was created specifically for this user. If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.

3. Now, start The Avenger program by clicking on its icon on your desktop.

• Under "Input script here:", paste in the script from the quote box above.
  • Leave the ticked box "Scan for rootkit" ticked.
  • Then tick "Disable any rootkits found"
  • Now click on the Execute to begin execution of the script.
  • Answer "Yes" twice when prompted.

The Avenger will automatically do the following:

• It will Restart your computer.
  • On reboot, it will briefly open a black command window on your desktop, this is normal.
  • After the restart, it creates a log file that should open with the results of Avenger’s actions. This log file will be located at C:\avenger.txt
  • The Avenger will also have backed up all the files, etc., that you asked it to delete, and will have zipped them and moved the zip archives to C:\avenger\backup.zip.
4. Please copy/paste the content of c:\avenger.txt into your reply.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum