WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionComputer keeps crashing EmptyComputer keeps crashing

more_horiz
I have a problem with my desktop. Every so often, it will just shut itself off, without warning. This is becomeing a major irritation to me, as it will shut off when I'm in the middle of downloading things, or writing a paper, things like that. It's running Windows XP, and I'm sorry but I can't give any more information. If more is needed, please tell me how to find out what specific things are needed to help.

descriptionComputer keeps crashing EmptyRe: Computer keeps crashing

more_horiz
Hello,

This usually happens when you computer has malware or it's overheating. Does you computer have good ventilation?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Computer keeps crashing Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
The ventilation could be better I suppose, I'll move it to a place where it will get more, and see if that helps, thanks.

descriptionComputer keeps crashing EmptyXP, crash crash crash

more_horiz
I'm having a similar problem. I disabled the automatic reboot so I could write down the error messages, 5 or 6 in the past two days. I thought it might be Mozilla, but it was still rebooting when I was without internet during *one* of the snowstorms. I have Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse, thought that might be it, so I uninstalled, none of the "goodies" now, just mouse & keyboard, still the same problem. It has good ventilation, recently cleaned, also I ran some program that it said read the temperature, which it said was ok, but who knows?
Gayle

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum