WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSECURITY TOOL!!!!!!!!! AGH!!!! EmptySECURITY TOOL!!!!!!!!! AGH!!!!

more_horiz
Im not the brightest when it comes to computers but I have somehow downloaded Security Tool and Im just the slightest bit frustrated. It will not allow me to run any exe or video or pics or documents... Just iexplorer and firefox... thats it... my desktop is gone just the bar at the bottom of page and startmenu. I can run run, search etc and look through files... In safe mode w networking I can do more but still no malware or avirus programs... And any website must be typed in to the browser, links go to the wrong page. I have tried to run... Spybot, Adaware, Mbam, ComboFix, HJT, and Root Repeal and a couple others and nȯne of them will run. If they do its for a second and it just disappears. This freaking thing has somehow even made it to where I cant rename the apps to trick it!!!!!!!!! I really am at a loss and desperately need to have this fȋxed by 8 am tomo I will be at battle through the night! (Gunsmoke) lol If there are any night owl comp masters out there: absoƖute ANY ASSISTANCE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!

descriptionSECURITY TOOL!!!!!!!!! AGH!!!! EmptyRe: SECURITY TOOL!!!!!!!!! AGH!!!!

more_horiz
Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
Link 1
Link 2

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
SECURITY TOOL!!!!!!!!! AGH!!!! DXwU4
SECURITY TOOL!!!!!!!!! AGH!!!! VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum