WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSecurity Tool Removal EmptySecurity Tool Removal

more_horiz
Hi, my daughter has Security Tool running on her computer. Its nasty and I cannot boot the computer in safe mode. I was able to get into it and use killbox I believe and it stopped it from running and I did go into regit and remove files I was instructed to do from a friend. And the computer was working okay then. We then re-booted to see what would happen and whala it was back with all the nasty stuff again. It won't let me run malware - it stops all processes and makes the computer run slow and it pops up every second or so. Any help would be most appreciated! I'm frantic - its my daughter who uses the computer but I do have work stuff on there too, luckily she never logged onto my network so only c drive is affected. Thanks!

descriptionSecurity Tool Removal EmptyRe: Security Tool Removal

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Security Tool Removal DXwU4
Security Tool Removal VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum