WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionProblem with google redirecting me - Page 1 EmptyRe: Problem with google redirecting me

more_horiz
It seems as though everything is back to normal. Once again the WONDERFUL Belahzur of GeekPolice.net has fȋxed a tricky computer problem for me. Thank you very much, Kind Sir, for your diligent efforts to oust malicious software from the computers of people who lack your valuable knowledge.

I'm not sure if there is a problem with vulgarity on these forums, but you kick ass Smile...

descriptionProblem with google redirecting me - Page 1 EmptyRe: Problem with google redirecting me

more_horiz
Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following programs.

J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
    Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6

Click Start > Run and copy/paste the following bolded text into the Run box and click OK:

ComboFix /u

Problem with google redirecting me - Page 1 CF_Cleanup

This will also reset your restore points.

How is the machine running now?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Problem with google redirecting me - Page 1 DXwU4
Problem with google redirecting me - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
It is running very well now. Thank you very much for your help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum