WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptiontotal security, hellish virus thing!! - Page 2 EmptyRe: total security, hellish virus thing!!

more_horiz
How do i get that last window up that you have told me to run please?

descriptiontotal security, hellish virus thing!! - Page 2 EmptyRe: total security, hellish virus thing!!

more_horiz
I see you are running Vista, in vista the run command is hȋdden so you will have to use the keyboard shortcut, to open up run please do the following:

Click and hold on the windows key (it should be on the bottom left of your keyboard between Ctrl and ALT) once you have located the windows key click and hold it and then press the "R" key.

So in general: Windows key + R, then the run window should pop up. Once it appears you can then input the following:

ComboFix /u

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

total security, hellish virus thing!! - Page 2 2wg6fte

more_horiz
it's saying it can't be found

more_horiz
Hello.
Doesn't matter then, sometimes the uninstall command works, sometimes it doesn't.

Just delete Qoobox folder from the C: drive, then this should be fine.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
total security, hellish virus thing!! - Page 2 DXwU4
total security, hellish virus thing!! - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
thankyou so much for all of your help and patience, it has been much appreciated.

Kind regards
Mrs Debbie Hornshaw x

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum