WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSomething closes my security progams and has disabled my sys - Page 1 EmptyRe: Something closes my security progams and has disabled my sys

more_horiz
Hello.
No it wasn't a rogue, just an old version. Old versions can leave holes open for malware to abuse.

This looks fine to me now, how's it running for you?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Something closes my security progams and has disabled my sys - Page 1 DXwU4
Something closes my security progams and has disabled my sys - Page 1 VvYDg

descriptionSomething closes my security progams and has disabled my sys - Page 1 EmptyRe: Something closes my security progams and has disabled my sys

more_horiz
Things seem to be coming back alive. Any shortcuts that I have on the desktop that were made through IE won't work..because IE won't work.
Other than that I haven't found anything else wrong.

Thanks again for the help...E.R.G.sr.(flyinskwurl)

more_horiz
My old friend is back. My XP machine has taken on it's previous condition of just shutting down at random. No blue screen of death no warnings no notices of any kind before the shut down or after. XP just shuts down. I can't do a system restore just like before. I have been heavy into the search mode looking for cell phone apps. It seems to have started this latest episode while I have been downloading and trying out the various apps...Which direction should I go this time. This problem even though it is similar to the previous one seems like something different. Last round there was an old version of Java fighting with a newer version and a coulpe of malware programs causing the problem.

more_horiz
Hello.
Please start a new topic, this one is over 2 months old.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Something closes my security progams and has disabled my sys - Page 1 DXwU4
Something closes my security progams and has disabled my sys - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum