WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID

3 posters

descriptionStarted with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 EmptyRe: Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID

more_horiz
Good. Can you connect to the internet on that machine?

descriptionStarted with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 EmptyRe: Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID

more_horiz
No, I still can't and still get the same thing. I am posting screenshots to show the behavior. Although I used my router url in the screenshots, I get the same thing for sites such as Google--whether I use its IP address or DNS name.
Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 Ping
Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 Firefox
Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 Ie

Any other ideas? Thanks.

more_horiz
See last post, please. Here are the screenshots I referred to.
Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 Ping10

Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 Ie10

Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 Firefo10

more_horiz
Seems to be either a router or modem issue.

Please open Internet Explorer and place the following address in your address bar: http://192.168.1.1
This will ask for a password, then may redirect to the setup screen. If this does, then the router is working fine, probably.

Now, check the outside of your modem for an address such as:

192.168.x.xxx

("x"=some number)

Place that in your address bar, and hit Enter. Can you access the settings of the modem?

Please tell me either of the results, so I know how to instruct you next.

more_horiz
My router is a D-Link DI-524 with an IP address of 192.168.0.1 (not 192.168.1.1). If I put 192.168.1.1 in the problem machine's IE, nothing changes in the browser. If I put it in two other good machines, it can't find the URL. If however I put in 192.168.0.1 on the good machines (one ethernet and one wireless), they connect just fine. The problem machine still won't display anything in the browser, but can still ping the IP address.

more_horiz
I would recommend to contact your Internet Service Provider. It seems like a router or modem issue.

more_horiz
OK. I was always able to connect before the infection so it makes me wonder. Do you think the rest of my infection has been cleared?

more_horiz
Please re-open Malwarebytes, select Perform Full Scan, and press Scan. Remove selected, and post the log in your next reply.

more_horiz
Because I cannot connect to the internet on that machine, I just ran MBs scan after install. Here is the log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2775
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

11/9/2009 10:42:41 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-09 (22-42-41).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 185311
Time elapsed: 21 minute(s), 9 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 4
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 7
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{c5bf49a2-94f3-42bd-f434-3604812c8955} (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\dslcnnct (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\UAC (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Framework Windows (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\activedesktop\NoChangingWallpaper (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoActiveDesktopChanges (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoSetActiveDesktop (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BITS\ImagePath (Hijack.WindowsUpdates) -> Bad: (%fystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) Good: (%SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\wuauserv\ImagePath (Hijack.WindowsUpdates) -> Bad: (%fystemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) Good: (%SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\uacinit.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32hlp.cnf (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsaupdater.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\winlogon.scr (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

more_horiz
Please do a full scan with Malwarebytes again, and post a log.

Are you running any antivirus software or any other security software?

more_horiz
I don't know of any antivirus or security software that would be running. Keep in mind that I am not running the latest DB version of MBs as I can't update it with the latest updates. When I rerun MB I get the following log. When I run the "Remove Selected", it says it removed them, however another scan shows that they are still there. I will also post my running processes.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2775

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

11/10/2009 11:05:08 AM
mbam-log-2009-11-10 (11-05-00).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 184163
Time elapsed: 20 minute(s), 50 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BITS\ImagePath (Hijack.WindowsUpdates) -> Bad: (%fystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) Good: (%SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\wuauserv\ImagePath (Hijack.WindowsUpdates) -> Bad: (%fystemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) Good: (%SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) -> No action taken.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 Tm110

Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 Tm210

Started with many virii, worms, adware that were hard to ID - Page 2 Tm310

more_horiz
Call your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and see if it is a network problem. There may be a lot of things wrong, such as:

-Issues with the line from your home to the service station.
-Issues with the service quality, which may be overload on a network.
-Ethernet cable is bad.
-Router / modem is of poor quality or is dying.
-Line running in to your house is damaged.
-Too much interference, if on a wireless network.

All of these are ideas you may want to bring up with your ISP.

more_horiz
Will do. Thank you for all your help.

One last question regarding the following from Malwarebytes:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BITS\ImagePath (Hijack.WindowsUpdates) -> Bad: (%fystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) Good: (%SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\wuauserv\ImagePath (Hijack.WindowsUpdates) -> Bad: (%fystemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) Good: (%SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs) -> No action taken.

Does something still need to be done?

more_horiz
Not at all. Once you can get the connection restored, update the database and post a log if anything is found.

more_horiz
Latest update

I am still not able to browse the web from IE or Firefox. I reset my wireless, verified all computers (ethernet desktop, wireless laptop, and the problem wireless desktop) were all given IP addresses. All three computers have the correct mac addresses listed in the router's log and all show connected. I can ping to other computers, they can ping my problem computer, I can ping the localhost--all come back with no loss. Looks like I can do everything, except for browsing the web. I am mystified.

more_horiz
What antivirus or other security software is installed. Please list any.

more_horiz
Norton Antivirus 2005 was installed at one time, but as far as I can tell, I removed that. I also have checked for proxies and unless I missed something, I am not using any.

more_horiz
Did you run the Norton Removal Utility yet?

If not, please grab it from this page: http://service1.symantec.com/Support/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039

more_horiz
Thanks for the link, but no change. I just ran the utility and rebooted the computer, but neither browser can still use the internet. Here is part of the router's log showing that I am connected using the right mac address:

Nov/21/2009 13:46:09 DHCP lease IP 192.168.0.102 to acer-3b6299156d 08-10-74-18-c2-98
Nov/21/2009 13:46:05 Authentication Success 08-10-74-18-c2-98
Nov/21/2009 13:46:04 Authenticating...... 08-10-74-18-c2-98
Nov/21/2009 13:46:04 Wireless PC connected 08-10-74-18-c2-98

more_horiz
Maybe my new tool can find the issue:

Please download RenewMyDNS by DragonMaster Jay.
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
  • Choose a location to save extracted files and keep pressing Next until Finish.
  • Double-click RenewMyDNS folder, then double-click RenewMyDNS.bat to start the program.
  • Follow the prompts, and when finished it will launch a log.
  • Post that log in your next reply.
  • After posting the log, delete the folder RenewMyDNS.

more_horiz
Nice utility but I had to modify it for Windows XP. Here is the log and the cache:

RenewMyDNS by DragonMaster Jay
DNS Diagnostics and refresher
Version 0.1.0 - November 2009

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

(((((((((((((((((((( Network and DNS Information ))))))))))))))))))))

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : acer-3b6299156d

Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :

Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Unknown

IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : hsd1.il.comcast.net.

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller

Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-15-58-08-45-B7

Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection 18:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : hsd1.il.comcast.net.

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : 802.11g/b Wireless LAN Client Adapter

Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 08-10-74-18-C2-98

Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes

Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.102

Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0

Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1

DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1

DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1

Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Saturday, November 21, 2009 1:46:14 PM

Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Saturday, November 28, 2009 1:46:14 PM

(((((((((((((((((((( DNS-Fake Request Testing and Flush ))))))))))))))))))))

... Requests made were successful

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

(((((((((((((((((((( Speed-test - Ping ))))))))))))))))))))

Pinging yahoo.com [ø˜] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 209.131.36.159: bytes=32 time=73ms TTL=50

Request timed out.

Reply from 209.131.36.159: bytes=32 time=75ms TTL=50

Reply from 209.131.36.159: bytes=32 time=74ms TTL=50

Ping statistics for :

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 3, Lost = 1 (25% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 73ms, Maximum = 75ms, Average = 74ms

Pinging geekpolice.net [ø˜] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Ping statistics for :

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

Pinging facebook.com [ø˜] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 69.63.187.19: bytes=32 time=48ms TTL=243

Reply from 69.63.187.19: bytes=32 time=45ms TTL=243

Reply from 69.63.187.19: bytes=32 time=50ms TTL=243

Reply from 69.63.187.19: bytes=32 time=46ms TTL=243

Ping statistics for :

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Minimum = 45ms, Maximum = 50ms, Average = 47ms

Pinging microsoft.com [ø˜] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Ping statistics for :

EOF

more_horiz
There was a bug in the last version. I fixed it earlier tonight. Goofy
There is a new version available. Please delete the current copy of RenewMyDNS, then download the new one and post a log.

more_horiz
Here you go. Both log and cache:

RenewMyDNS by DragonMaster Jay
DNS Diagnostics and refresher
Version 0.1.4 - November 2009

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

(((((((((((((((((((( Network and DNS Information ))))))))))))))))))))

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : acer-3b6299156d

Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :

Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Unknown

IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : hsd1.il.comcast.net.

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller

Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-15-58-08-45-B7

Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection 18:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : hsd1.il.comcast.net.

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : 802.11g/b Wireless LAN Client Adapter

Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 08-10-74-18-C2-98

Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes

Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.102

Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0

Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1

DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1

Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Wednesday, November 25, 2009 1:46:14 AM

Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Wednesday, December 02, 2009 1:46:14 AM

(((((((((((((((((((( DNS-Fake Request Testing and Flush ))))))))))))))))))))

... Requests made were successful

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

(((((((((((((((((((( Speed-test - Ping ))))))))))))))))))))

Pinging yahoo.com [ø˜] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 69.147.114.224: bytes=32 time=45ms TTL=52

Reply from 69.147.114.224: bytes=32 time=50ms TTL=52

Reply from 69.147.114.224: bytes=32 time=45ms TTL=52

Reply from 69.147.114.224: bytes=32 time=56ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for :

Minimum = 45ms, Maximum = 56ms, Average = 49ms

Pinging geekpolice.net [ø˜] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Ping statistics for :

Pinging facebook.com [ø˜] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 69.63.181.11: bytes=32 time=74ms TTL=241

Reply from 69.63.181.11: bytes=32 time=72ms TTL=241

Reply from 69.63.181.11: bytes=32 time=73ms TTL=241

Reply from 69.63.181.11: bytes=32 time=74ms TTL=241

Ping statistics for :

Minimum = 72ms, Maximum = 74ms, Average = 73ms

Pinging microsoft.com [ø˜] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Ping statistics for :

EOF

more_horiz
Hi

Will you give me a history of when you had purchased the equipment necessary to run your Internet connection?

Also, please list the name and model number of the modem and/or router. I can do a troubleshooter online to get specific solution. It seems there is incorrect settings in either your router and/or modem. As we have now eliminated all other possibilities.

more_horiz
Hi,
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I have a D-Link, DI-524, 802.11G/2.4 GHz Wireless Router that I must now have been using for a couple of years. It uses a DWL-G122 Wireless G USB Adapter that came with the product for setup. My desktop that I am using now (to write this) connects to it directly through cable and another laptop connects to it wirelessly and works just fine with the internet. The problem machine used to connect to it wirelessly until I got the malware and viruses. Now, it seems like it won't connect out. Also, I believe I get the same results if I try to bypass the router and connect directly to the cable modem.

more_horiz
bump [Note: The last line of my previous reply is not correct. I have not been able to bypass the router. Additional info -- Here is my home setup: jack to cable/phone modem, cable to DI-524, DI-524 cable to desktop (working), DI-524 wireless to laptop (working), DI-524 wireless to desktop with wireless adapter and external antenna (not working). Each computer gets assigned its own IP address and can be pinged on the network.]

more_horiz
Please start Internet Explorer, and when the program is open, click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
  • Now click on the Connections tab and then the Lan Settings button
  • Under the Proxy Server section, please uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN. Then press the OK button to close this screen. Then press the Apply button and then the OK button to close the Internet Options screen. Now that you have disabled the proxy server you will be able to browse the web again with Internet Explorer.

Let me know if this worked.

more_horiz
Just giving you a heads up. I will check later tonight, but I think I have checked this already as I thought that I made sure that I wasn't using a proxy. I will let you know tonight. Thanks!

more_horiz
Confirmed that nothing is checked on the LAN Settings dialogue.

more_horiz
Ok. I will be researching this with some other experts, and get back to this thread.

more_horiz
Thanks, I appreciate that! Any chance something on Windows could have been corrupted causing this (due to the virus and malware and all)?

more_horiz
There is a DNS server mismatch. As it says in your RenewMyDNS log:

If that number matches up to the DHCP Server, then there is a mismatch, which means that Windows is connected to the Network, but not the Internet. Also means that when you get connected to the router, you are taken in a loop instead of connecting directly to the Internet.

==

Here is what we need to do to get the DHCP Server back on track:

Please go to the computer where the modem and router is, then do the following:

1. Disconnect the modem from all three cables so that the modem is completely off (the power cord, the ethernet cable and the phone line) -- Also, unplug the Ethernet cable from your computer.
  2. Open up Network Connections (Start, Programs, Accessories, Communications) --> Right-click on the Local Area Connection and select Disable.
  3. Close the Local Area Connection window, and then goto Start --> Run --> type services.msc and press OK. Scroll down until you see the DHCP client, and select Restart the service.
  4. Please shut down the computer and wait two minutes. Reconnect all of
    the cables to your modem. Wait two minutes, and then reconnect the
    modem to the computer with your Ethernet cable. Wait another two minutes and then turn on your computer.
  5. Please re-open Network Connections; right-click on your Local Area Connection and select Enable -- restart your computer.

Let me know if you have access to the Internet on the plagued machine.

more_horiz
Just to check for understanding...

Unplug modem and all cables
Unplug router and all cables
Do network connection stuff you described
Do services stuff you described
Shutdown 3 computers
Wait ~2 minutes
Connect all cables
Plug in modem
Plug in router
Wait ~2 minutes
Reboot all three computers

Do I have that right? Or did you just want me to try an ethernet connection to the one computer?

Last edited by robs27 on 3rd December 2009, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unclear post)

more_horiz
You just have to do it on the computer that is connected to the modem. Do not unplug the router. Just unplug the modem. Other computers that are connected via wirelessly, do not need rebooted.

Yes the process you listed, but only on one computer, unplug just the modem.

more_horiz
No change. Keep in mind that the problem computer is one of the ones connecting wirelessly. It is also the computer where I ran your utility that showed the DNS Servers.

more_horiz
Ok.

Remove the firewall setting on the router, by doing the following:

Connect to your router (192.168.0.1), and find the firewall setting. Make sure it is off. Remember the setting.

Then, let me know if you can connect.

==

If not, then please do the following:
start > run, type
eventvwr.msc

Look under systems and applications for items with red Xs that happened at the SAME time as when the Internet stopped working on that machine...list them in your next reply.

more_horiz
Here are my current (I think default) firewall rules for my router. I don't see these as a problem, do you? Please let me know.

Later today, I will check out the viewer and post the info. Gotta run.

Firewall Rules List

Action Name Source Destination Protocol
Allow Allow to Ping WAN port WAN,* LAN,192.168.0.1
ICMP,8
Deny Default *,* LAN,* *,*
Allow Default LAN,* *,* *,*

more_horiz
Here is my exported log of warnings/errors from the System Event Viewer:

Type Date Time Source Category Event User Computer
Warning 12/4/2009 5:37:48 PM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 12/4/2009 3:56:53 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 12/4/2009 3:56:53 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 12/2/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 59 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 12/2/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 58 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 12/2/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 61 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 12/2/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 59 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 12/2/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 58 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 12/2/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 61 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/29/2009 11:52:53 AM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:14:00 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:14:00 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/28/2009 10:13:17 PM Dhcp None 1007 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/28/2009 10:10:24 PM Dhcp None 1007 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/28/2009 10:04:55 PM Dhcp None 1007 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:01:46 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:01:38 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:01:28 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:01:08 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:00:52 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:00:40 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:00:31 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/28/2009 10:00:12 PM cdrom None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:00:12 PM atapi None 9 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 10:00:03 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:59:45 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:59:37 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:59:21 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:59:06 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:58:46 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:58:34 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:58:03 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:57:54 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:57:41 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:57:31 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:57:23 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:56:48 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:56:40 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:56:32 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:56:24 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:55:38 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:55:29 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:55:18 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/28/2009 9:54:56 PM cdrom None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:54:56 PM atapi None 9 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/28/2009 9:54:41 PM cdrom None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/28/2009 9:54:31 PM Dhcp None 1007 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:53:21 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:53:07 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:52:49 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:52:41 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:52:31 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:51:22 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:51:09 PM cdrom None 7 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:48:21 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:48:21 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/28/2009 9:47:43 PM Dhcp None 1007 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:41:38 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/28/2009 9:41:38 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/28/2009 9:40:53 PM Dhcp None 1007 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/28/2009 9:33:28 PM Dhcp None 1007 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/26/2009 1:02:30 AM NetBT None 4321 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/26/2009 12:30:23 AM NetBT None 4321 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/25/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 59 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/25/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 58 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/25/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 61 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/25/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 59 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/25/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 58 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/25/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 61 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/24/2009 12:35:49 PM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/22/2009 3:25:29 AM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/21/2009 2:05:04 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/21/2009 1:49:01 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/21/2009 1:47:04 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/21/2009 1:47:04 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/20/2009 8:44:22 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/20/2009 8:42:04 PM Browser None 8021 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/18/2009 2:01:33 PM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 59 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 58 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 61 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 59 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 58 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 61 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 12:41:16 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 12:24:44 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 12:22:46 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 12:22:46 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/18/2009 12:19:13 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/17/2009 11:55:44 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/17/2009 11:54:11 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/17/2009 11:54:11 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/17/2009 11:47:10 PM DCOM None 10005 Mom~Dad ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/17/2009 11:42:52 PM DCOM None 10005 Mom~Dad ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/17/2009 12:36:45 PM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/16/2009 11:51:17 PM DCOM None 10005 Mom~Dad ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/16/2009 11:49:01 PM DCOM None 10005 Mom~Dad ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/16/2009 11:15:35 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/16/2009 10:59:33 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/16/2009 10:57:40 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/16/2009 10:57:40 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/12/2009 1:34:56 PM disk None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/12/2009 12:03:45 PM disk None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/12/2009 7:56:33 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/11/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 59 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/11/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 58 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/11/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 61 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/11/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 59 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/11/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 58 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/11/2009 11:13:00 AM SideBySide None 61 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/10/2009 12:24:45 PM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/9/2009 10:47:59 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/9/2009 10:46:11 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/9/2009 10:46:11 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/9/2009 10:53:14 AM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/8/2009 9:16:22 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/8/2009 9:14:15 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/8/2009 9:14:15 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/8/2009 11:44:59 AM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/7/2009 10:08:18 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/7/2009 10:06:16 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/7/2009 10:06:16 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/7/2009 9:45:47 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/7/2009 9:43:59 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/7/2009 9:43:59 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/7/2009 9:18:59 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/7/2009 9:17:04 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/7/2009 9:17:04 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/7/2009 9:16:47 PM System Error (102) 1003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/6/2009 3:28:40 PM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/6/2009 12:36:40 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/6/2009 12:35:51 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/6/2009 12:29:46 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/6/2009 12:29:36 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/6/2009 12:17:37 AM Dhcp None 1007 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/6/2009 12:14:34 AM Dhcp None 1007 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/6/2009 12:14:33 AM Server None 2504 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 11/6/2009 12:14:24 AM Dhcp None 1003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/5/2009 11:51:37 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/5/2009 11:51:37 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/1/2009 8:24:20 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/1/2009 8:07:48 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/1/2009 8:05:25 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 11/1/2009 8:05:25 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 9:09:54 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 9:09:54 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 8:53:17 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 8:52:19 AM Service Control Manager None 7009 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 8:51:54 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/31/2009 8:35:37 AM Dhcp None 1003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 7:41:12 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 7:39:13 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 7:39:13 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 7:04:41 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 7:03:04 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 7:03:04 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 6:56:33 AM Service Control Manager None 7009 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 6:55:54 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 6:42:56 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 6:39:59 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/31/2009 6:39:59 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 5:01:08 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 4:45:05 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 4:42:45 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 4:42:45 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 3:37:40 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 3:37:40 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 7:28:56 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 7:28:56 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 6:54:39 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 6:38:31 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 6:36:42 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 6:36:42 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 6:10:13 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/30/2009 6:10:13 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 11:38:37 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 8:08:56 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 7:08:51 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 6:08:47 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 4:08:45 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 2:08:46 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 1:08:45 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 12:08:41 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 11:08:37 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 10:13:00 AM SideBySide None 59 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 10:13:00 AM SideBySide None 58 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 10:13:00 AM SideBySide None 61 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 10:13:00 AM SideBySide None 59 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 10:13:00 AM SideBySide None 58 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 10:13:00 AM SideBySide None 61 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 10:08:34 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 7:08:32 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 6:08:30 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 4:08:25 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 3:08:22 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 1:08:22 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/28/2009 12:08:22 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 11:08:17 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 10:08:15 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 8:08:06 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 5:08:05 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 4:08:03 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 3:08:00 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 2:35:15 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/27/2009 2:32:56 PM Browser None 8021 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 2:07:56 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/27/2009 1:27:35 PM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 1:07:54 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 12:07:49 PM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 10:07:54 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 9:07:53 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 8:07:49 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 7:07:49 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 6:07:47 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 4:07:47 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 3:07:46 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 2:07:41 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 1:07:36 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/27/2009 12:07:33 AM MrxSmb None 8003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/26/2009 11:49:23 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/26/2009 11:49:23 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/26/2009 11:13:44 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/26/2009 11:13:44 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/26/2009 11:13:20 PM System Error (102) 1003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/25/2009 9:16:49 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/25/2009 9:14:31 PM Browser None 8021 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/25/2009 8:23:22 PM disk None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/25/2009 7:09:11 AM disk None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/25/2009 4:49:34 AM disk None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/25/2009 1:35:59 AM disk None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/24/2009 10:42:11 PM disk None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/23/2009 6:45:26 PM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/23/2009 5:24:53 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/23/2009 5:22:35 AM Browser None 8021 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/23/2009 5:06:56 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/23/2009 5:06:56 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/23/2009 4:45:31 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/23/2009 4:43:15 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/23/2009 4:43:15 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/23/2009 4:42:55 AM System Error (102) 1003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:39:06 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:39:06 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:39:03 AM System Error (102) 1003 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:18:38 AM Service Control Manager None 7026 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:18:38 AM Service Control Manager None 7001 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:18:38 AM Service Control Manager None 7001 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:18:27 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:18:17 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:18:07 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:18:01 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:17:57 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/22/2009 12:17:42 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/20/2009 7:33:20 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/20/2009 7:33:20 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/20/2009 3:18:14 PM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/20/2009 1:40:01 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/20/2009 1:40:01 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/12/2009 12:54:58 AM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/11/2009 11:16:48 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/11/2009 11:16:48 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/10/2009 9:50:13 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/10/2009 9:50:13 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/10/2009 4:21:24 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/10/2009 4:21:24 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/10/2009 8:09:48 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/10/2009 8:09:48 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 10/10/2009 3:43:10 AM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/9/2009 2:05:00 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/9/2009 2:05:00 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/9/2009 6:54:19 AM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/9/2009 6:54:19 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/8/2009 11:47:50 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/8/2009 11:47:50 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/8/2009 7:59:18 PM Service Control Manager None 7023 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 10/8/2009 7:59:18 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 9/18/2009 6:12:34 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 8/19/2009 9:21:24 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 8/19/2009 9:21:04 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 8/19/2009 9:20:28 PM Service Control Manager None 7026 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 8/19/2009 9:20:28 PM Service Control Manager None 7001 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 8/19/2009 9:20:28 PM Service Control Manager None 7001 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 6/1/2009 2:28:33 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/20/2009 1:32:09 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/20/2009 1:08:56 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/20/2009 1:08:44 AM Service Control Manager None 7026 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/20/2009 1:08:44 AM Service Control Manager None 7001 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/20/2009 1:08:44 AM Service Control Manager None 7001 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/20/2009 1:08:12 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/20/2009 1:05:32 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/20/2009 1:04:55 AM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/20/2009 12:27:29 AM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/17/2009 11:24:05 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/17/2009 11:23:45 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/17/2009 11:22:59 PM Service Control Manager None 7026 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/17/2009 11:22:59 PM Service Control Manager None 7001 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/17/2009 11:22:59 PM Service Control Manager None 7001 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/17/2009 11:22:33 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/17/2009 11:22:24 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/17/2009 11:22:13 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/17/2009 11:22:05 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 3/17/2009 11:18:54 PM cdrom None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 3/17/2009 11:18:53 PM cdrom None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 3/17/2009 11:18:53 PM cdrom None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 3/17/2009 11:18:51 PM cdrom None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/17/2009 11:18:51 PM atapi None 9 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 3/17/2009 11:18:41 PM cdrom None 51 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/9/2009 2:33:08 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 10:48:24 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 9:55:01 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 7:10:58 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 7:10:14 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 7:05:49 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 1:40:06 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 1:39:40 PM DCOM None 10005 SYSTEM ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:20:12 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:13:52 PM Service Control Manager None 7000 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:11:09 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:10:29 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:09:58 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:08:12 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:07:41 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:06:00 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:05:30 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:03:46 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:03:15 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:01:35 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 12:01:01 PM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 11:59:16 AM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 3/8/2009 11:58:54 AM Tcpip None 4226 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 11:58:52 AM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/8/2009 11:57:37 AM Service Control Manager None 7028 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/6/2009 11:00:39 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/3/2009 8:32:24 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 3/1/2009 1:53:17 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 2/23/2009 5:30:34 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 2/23/2009 4:17:37 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 2/23/2009 3:38:05 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Warning 2/15/2009 9:02:41 PM W32Time None 36 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 2/15/2009 7:33:50 PM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D
Error 2/15/2009 7:26:09 AM Browser None 8032 N/A ACER-3B6299156D

more_horiz
Warning 11/28/2009 10:13:17 PM Dhcp nȯne 1007 N/A ACER-3B6299156D

This item from the log above explains to me that your computer tried to connect to the network (like the other computers), and did not connect with the same IP address the other computers connected with. Windows assigned the problem computer a temporary IP address, but it did not function properly. This may be a problem with your Network Interface Card.

You also has evidence of hardware failure, which may improve the sign that your network card is corrupted. Check that the network card or device is connected properly or try other ports (if possible) and see if it helps. If the network card plugs in to the boards on the inside of the computer, unplug the card and clean out the bus.

Go to Start > Run. Type in CMD and press OK.

In the black box, type the following in order:
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

Then, exit.

==

Then, assign a Static IP address...tutorial: http://www.hotcomm.com/faq/FAQ_staticIPXP.asp

If you need any help with the above, please let me know. :o)

more_horiz
If it is just around the end of November that you are seeing this, then it could be because I was trying to set up a wired connection without the router. The internet connection dropped probably back in March or so.

more_horiz
Have you been able to change the IP address to Static?

more_horiz
I have switched my IP address to a static 192.168.0.99 (because my range of dynamic addresses are 100 to 199). It looks connected but I still cannot browse the internet.

more_horiz
Please do the following in order, to completely remove connectivity from your computer, and all drivers and software associated to being able to connect to the Internet. Then, to reinstall them.

Find any drivers you have for the hardware. If you cannot find the drivers, then let me know.

1. Right-click on My Computer and select Manage. Select Device Manager on the left.

2. Expand Network Adapters, right-click on each of them in turn and select Uninstall.

3. Restart your computer.

4. If the Network Adapter(s) did not automatically install themselves on log on, or asked for a disk. Please install the drivers. If you cannot continue from here, please let me know.

5. If your drivers are installed correctly, go back to Device Manager. Expand Network Adapters - and make sure they do not have red-X's or yellow warning exclamations.

6. Right-click on the Network Adapter that helps connect to the wireless network and click Properties. Click the Advanced tab.

7. List the following values for these names for me:
Fragmentation Threshold:
IBSS Mode:
RTS Threshold:
Priority and VLAN:

8. Then, click the Details tab and list the following values for these names for me (all are contained in the drop down menu):
Class property page provider:
Class Installer:
Bus reported device description:
Driver Node Strong Name:
Service:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum