WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUnable to access malaware bytes while trying to remove spyware EmptyUnable to access malaware bytes while trying to remove spyware

more_horiz
Hi

My laptop got infected while I was browsing yesterday evening.

I am getting popup messages that keeps telling me that there is a spyware and malaware infection and needs to be removed and takes me to a site for reigstration and payment of $49.95.

I tried using malaware bytes software to remove the spyware but it keeps telling me that I do not have access to malaware program. I went into the malaware properties and made sure that my login has been added to have full rights on the malaware exe and ran it. However, it ran for 2 seconds and closed automatically without further scanning.

When I tried to re-run it, it kept telling that I do not have acess to malaware exe.

Not only that it also has changed my desktop background with a message that says, my computer when sent for forensic analysis might show up the sites that I have visited and downloads that I have done, and may potentially be harmful to be profressionally and personally.

I am unable to edit the registry and get the message the administrator has disabled registry edit access for me. Also I cannot access any websites, all I am getting is page cannot be loaded message.

Please help

descriptionUnable to access malaware bytes while trying to remove spyware EmptyRe: Unable to access malaware bytes while trying to remove spyware

more_horiz
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:

Code:

:filefind
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    eventlog.dll
    cngaudit.dll

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Unable to access malaware bytes while trying to remove spyware DXwU4
Unable to access malaware bytes while trying to remove spyware VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum