WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTrojan Zlob found in my registry by Spyhunter EmptyTrojan Zlob found in my registry by Spyhunter

more_horiz
Hello,

I was running spyhunter 3 and it found Trojan Zlob in my registry...My antivirus or Spybot nor Hijackthis found it but Spyhunter ddid...Deleted them but Need help to see if its still there

descriptionTrojan Zlob found in my registry by Spyhunter EmptyRe: Trojan Zlob found in my registry by Spyhunter

more_horiz
Hi

Am I to guess your system is not clean, after the issues were just resolved?

descriptionTrojan Zlob found in my registry by Spyhunter EmptyRe: Trojan Zlob found in my registry by Spyhunter

more_horiz
no idea....i went to delete is manually but there is nothing in the registry by the names or the value they tell me to delete however it shows up on Spyhunter

more_horiz
SpyHunter has a history of being a rogue. It is no longer declared a rogue, but it isn't trusted either. I recommend to remove SpyHunter, ASAP, and then do the following:

Please re-open Malwarebytes, click the Update tab, and click Check for Updates. Then, click the Scanner tab, select Perform Quick Scan, and press Scan. Post a log in your next reply.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum