WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows Vista freezing/non responsive EmptyWindows Vista freezing/non responsive

more_horiz
Hey Big Grin
Im having difficulties with my Windows Vista Home Prem
Im also Duo booting with Win7
Window 7 is working perfectly fine
But when i switch to Vista again, After about 10mins of running Vista while im running my programs, EG: Chrome/MSN/Media player etc..
All my task become non responsive...and i end up with my whole screen frozen except my mouse which i can move around but cant click on anything
But when i switched to Vista it ran perfectly fine for that 10mins...
I dont know whats wrong with my Vista
Once it freezes im forced to restart...then switch back to Windows 7 which runs normally
Hope you guys can help me out Big Grin

descriptionWindows Vista freezing/non responsive EmptyRe: Windows Vista freezing/non responsive

more_horiz
But when i switch to Vista again

But when i switched to Vista

Do you mean that the first time of switching it doesn't run properly and the second time it does?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Windows Vista freezing/non responsive Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionWindows Vista freezing/non responsive EmptyRe: Windows Vista freezing/non responsive

more_horiz
Hey
Ehh...Whenever i use Vista it happens
Regardless of when i switch

more_horiz
Hello,

I doubt this has anything to do with installing Windows 7. I'm guessing this is a malware problem. Get a check here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

Report back if the problem persists.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Windows Vista freezing/non responsive Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum