WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNo icon for folders and others EmptyNo icon for folders and others

more_horiz
Sorry if I post in the wrong place,but you can move it. I have a problem with icon that is suppose to be the picture of the folder or whatever, but instead the icon are like files what so ever. I just had this problem today.

Here a screenshot to help you figure out the problem : No icon for folders and others Sfecdj

descriptionNo icon for folders and others EmptyRe: No icon for folders and others

more_horiz
Hello,

When did this start happening? Did you install a particular software? Have you tried a system restore and see if it works?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

No icon for folders and others Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionNo icon for folders and others EmptyRe: No icon for folders and others

more_horiz
it happened just now and didn't install anything. Nope, had not tried system restore.

more_horiz
Hello,

Try system restore see if it works.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

No icon for folders and others Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum