WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVirus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN - Page 1 EmptyRe: Virus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN

more_horiz
yes it still doesnt boot up no matter if i choose last good know configuration or safe mode i think that winlogon was deleted by my friend, is there anything that can be done here that you may think off? or how can i access my harddrive folders so that i can copy them and then maybe do a clean install

descriptionVirus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN - Page 1 EmptyRe: Virus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN

more_horiz
so what should i do i havent heard from anyone so far

more_horiz
Hello.
We can try creating a boot disc, but the machine your using needs to be able to write to CD's.

Do you have some blank CD's you can use?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Virus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN - Page 1 DXwU4
Virus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
yes i have blank cd, also i forgot to mention that there was a pop up window that said windows police pro when the computer used to work

more_horiz
See here, lets try BartPE.

See the instructions here:
http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/#start

Read through them carefully to create the boot disc.

Let me know how it goes/if you have any questions.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Virus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN - Page 1 DXwU4
Virus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum