WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSuper Avatar EmptySuper Avatar

more_horiz
I arnt very good with graphics, but am learning Smile... so just thought id show you lot.

anyway..... i made this last night
i Call it 'Super Xenos' lol Smile...

Super Avatar 20667709

Show us your colouring skill

lol well i dont really have any coloring skill but here is what i have come up with. They all look better against a black background.

Super Avatar GreenyellSuper Avatar GradientkSuper Avatar RainbowrSuper Avatar RedyelsupSuper Avatar 91698136Super Avatar 20198737Super Avatar Blr

and a special one

Super Avatar Gpsresize

I tried playing with fire for this one.

Super Avatar Fire2c

Last edited by Xenos on 26th August 2009, 8:49 pm; edited 8 times in total

............................................................................................

Main System Spec: Intel Quad Q9550 (OC to 3.4Ghz), Gigabyte Ga-ep45-ud3l, 4gb kingston hyperX @ 1066mhz, Corsair tx 650, Nvidia 8600GT.

Super Avatar Siggye

descriptionSuper Avatar EmptyRe: Super Avatar

more_horiz
is very good! loving the black/white version, but perhaps edit it and bring out a few different colours?
It would look cool in like, black with a red glow around it, or even red with a black glow lol. But different colours definately, in fact, could you actually bring out this avatar in about 3 different colours? Show us your colouring skill Big Grin

............................................................................................

Super Avatar Megatails5-sig-2

more_horiz
Thanks

hmmmm.... it seems that i did not save the .PSD Sad tearing

if i get time later today i will remake it, but it might be slightly different, but will do my best to get it the same

More added to first post!!!

Main System Spec: Intel Quad Q9550 (OC to 3.4Ghz), Gigabyte Ga-ep45-ud3l, 4gb kingston hyperX @ 1066mhz, Corsair tx 650, Nvidia 8600GT.

Super Avatar Siggye

more_horiz
So many @_@

I like the blue/white one with black bg Smile...

more_horiz
seeing the colour vartiants....WOW you do have some skill as a graphic designer, and those colour ones are AWESOME, you really have skill, keep at it!

Super Avatar Megatails5-sig-2

more_horiz
White and blue definitely does look better. Here's some tips to improve.
The glow is just too strong, either decrease the alpha, make it whiter or make it smaller, Maybe all.
That kind bevel usually don't mix well with these types of design. Try to make the bevel to 0 or 1, it'll look more "sleek". You can also give it more appeal by tweaking the bevel coulour and contour.
Lastly, add some gradient to the background so it doesn't look so flat.
Hope to see more work. Right On!

Super Avatar Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum