WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVirus, Spyware & Malware Removal EmptyVirus, Spyware & Malware Removal

more_horiz
HI folks. I've been working on my problem now for about 12 hours and still no luck. i downloaded a virus or trojan or worse. One pop-up reads: Threat: Win32/Nuqel.E and another reads: searchprotocolhost.exe and another reads: BankerFox.A
i have downloaded Malwarebytes, but the virus won't allow it to scan my computer as it turns it off. i then downloaded "Norman" and it does the same. i can't run either program as the computer gets stuck in the pop-ups. The main pop-up is a program called "Antivirus System Pro" and they want $50.00 to correct the "problem" that they created. can anything be done to delete / clean this problem? my anti virus programs that i downloaded don't help either as the computer gets stuck each time they start to download or scan.

any help you can provide will be a great help,
thank you very much.
NickS

Last edited by nicksamarin on 23rd August 2009, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling not correct)

descriptionVirus, Spyware & Malware Removal EmptyRe: Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal

more_horiz
Hello,

Please read this: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

And post your HijackThis log here.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum