WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionpersonal antivirus Emptypersonal antivirus

more_horiz
hi im not a computer wizz unlike all of you..yesterday and i dont know how but i keep getting a personal antivirus pop ups on my computer telling me my system is infected with W32.Ackantta.B@mm. the pop ups keep coming up warning me about a worm and virus and wanting me to sign up for their personal antivirus software.i currently have nortons antivirus and that is telling me i dont have a virus..do you have any suggestions on what i can do..thankyou for your time. regards karen

descriptionpersonal antivirus EmptyRe: personal antivirus

more_horiz
Hello,

Follow the Personal Antivirus removal guide here: http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-guides-f12/how-to-remove-personal-antivirus-delete-guide-t7526.htm

If it doesn't work, read this: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

And post your HijackThis log here.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

personal antivirus Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionpersonal antivirus Emptyupdate

more_horiz
hi, thankyou very much for your help it has fixed the problem no more virus alert "thingys", i cant believe i actually could do this by myself, thanks again. regards karen burness.

descriptionpersonal antivirus Emptypersonal antivirus

more_horiz
Hi there i would like to say a very big thank you to geek police for their removal for this virus. Like most of you i had this on my computer and bearing in mind my computer has not been on for 2 days appeared from no where. i installed spy doctor although it found the viruses it did not clean it all till i purchased it and as i have norton(which i thought picked everything up) did not wish to buy it as it was more cost. I searched google and found this website and i will admit i am not computer literate followed everything it said and within 4 minutes my computer was free from PERSONAL ANTIVIRUS.
I wish there were more people out there who helped people rather then companies trying to make a quick buck out of people. I would also agree with one other person i think maybe this has come from spy doctor too as they charge for removal of it.
Once again a big thank you from me to you.

descriptionpersonal antivirus EmptyRe: personal antivirus

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum