WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVirus: Worm/Autoit.AAWI found in temp. internet files.... EmptyVirus: Worm/Autoit.AAWI found in temp. internet files....

more_horiz
My Anti-Virus Software detected the virus shown below. I wasn't able to "heal" it, but I was able to quarantine it in the virus vault & delete it. Now that it's deleted, is it really GONE?? Also, can you tell me about this virus, possibly how I got it & what it can/will do, etc.?

Virus: Worm/Autoit.AAWI found in temp. internet files/content/IE5/89QV85QZ/Setup(1).exe

Thank you for your assistance,

descriptionVirus: Worm/Autoit.AAWI found in temp. internet files.... EmptyRe: Virus: Worm/Autoit.AAWI found in temp. internet files....

more_horiz
Hello.
Hard to tell what it is. Many AV don't like anything designed in AutoIT development language.

Download ATF Cleaner

• Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browser, do this also:

• Click Firefox at the top and choose Select All from the list.
  • NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browser, do this also:

• Click Opera at the top and choose Select All from the list.
  • NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Virus: Worm/Autoit.AAWI found in temp. internet files.... DXwU4
Virus: Worm/Autoit.AAWI found in temp. internet files.... VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum