WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek Emptyhello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek

more_horiz
How do I get started?

descriptionhello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek EmptyRe: hello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek

more_horiz
hey, welcome to Geek Police.

How do I get started?

sorry not really sure how to answer that.

A good thing i sometimes do, is i have a Virtual machine on my PC with XP installed on, its good, for trying to replicate problems and find a solution and also mess about with it, learn. without the risk of messing up your PC Smile...

............................................................................................

Main System Spec: Intel Quad Q9550 (OC to 3.4Ghz), Gigabyte Ga-ep45-ud3l, 4gb kingston hyperX @ 1066mhz, Corsair tx 650, Nvidia 8600GT.

hello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek Siggye

descriptionhello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek EmptyRe: hello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek

more_horiz
hello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek Welcom12

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

hello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
hello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek 4rvsk110

hello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! My Buddy

hello - I'd like to become a Computer Geek 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

more_horiz
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
Hi and hf

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum