WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionRemove Total Security 2009 [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Emptytotal security issue

more_horiz
I've followed the directions and all of the infected files are removed from my PC.
However, when I reboot my system, the same Total Security screens pop up during start up.
I've gone through the removal process twice. The second time I ran the quick scan it showed no infected files.
How do I remove the start up screens telling me to purchase the software?

descriptionRemove Total Security 2009 [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyRe: Remove Total Security 2009 [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Hello,

Open a new topic here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

We will help you from there.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Remove Total Security 2009 [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionRemove Total Security 2009 [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyTotal Security Removal Instructions

more_horiz
You guys ROCK! I have a guest from India who was infected with the Total Security virus yesterday. We tried other fixes and none of them worked. Found your easy guide to removing it and it worked perfectly. THANK YOU!

descriptionRemove Total Security 2009 [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyRe: Remove Total Security 2009 [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
I have followed your guide step by step to remove total security from my pc but as soon as I press quick scan the screen goes off. Please help I dont know what to do now. I am not dead clued up is this going to be a complicated nightmare?

more_horiz
d johnson wrote:
I have followed your guide step by step to remove total security from my pc but as soon as I press quick scan the screen goes off. Please help I dont know what to do now. I am not dead clued up is this going to be a complicated nightmare?

Hello,

Open a new topic here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

We will help you from there.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Remove Total Security 2009 [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I had to start in safe mode with networking to download the software. I then had to restart in standard safe mode to perform the scan. I have performed the scans 3 times now 1 quick then a full and then another quick because it total security popped up again. Each scan results in fewer infected files but for some reason it is not deletiing the core infected files on reboot. Thanks

more_horiz
I have tryed the link for malwarebytes.org but i just keep going to google and saying oops this link seems to be broken.

more_horiz
This didnt work fully for me...what did work was downloading revo uninstaller, removing TS with it, running ccleaner , scanning with malwarebytes, then AVG - running superantispyware after it -- also i could have started with trojan remover...usually do, I deal with these on a daily basis...hope it helps.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum