WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionComputer Crashing and Blue Screen EmptyComputer Crashing and Blue Screen

more_horiz
I am not sure if I am in the write forum so sorry.
However, lately I have been experiencing some problems with my computer.
I used to have the system Security Virus but finally got rid of it. Since then
my computer can't be in Normal mode for too long before it shuts down and a blue screen appears. How can I fix this problem? Thank you.

descriptionComputer Crashing and Blue Screen EmptyRe: Computer Crashing and Blue Screen

more_horiz
Hello,

Please provide the error code of the blue screen so that we can better troubleshoot the problem.

descriptionComputer Crashing and Blue Screen EmptyRe: Computer Crashing and Blue Screen

more_horiz
Hello,
Actually today I installed the windows updates and it hasn't appeared since. Could it be gone for good?

more_horiz
Hello,

If it doesn't come back then theres nothing to worry about. I wouldn't worry much if it stops. Stop times these blue screens are caused by incompatibility, which I think has been fixed during your Windows Update.

more_horiz
Blue screen of death (BSOD) is not good, maybe after installing updates fixed it. If the problem continues, reply back with the error code.

more_horiz
I have installed updates and it has been fine since ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum