WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

What's Your Favourite Weather?

+18
10101ii
dblhelix
Kirbie
anatashamy
tishanavin
pb1947
BigAmzz
jocoolguy
OaklandCD
rattakua
zohan.1.
taffy_miller
Safan
ViKtory
Jazeon
Xenos
megatails5
Doctor Inferno
22 posters

descriptionWhat's Your Favourite Weather? - Page 1 EmptyRe: What's Your Favourite Weather?

more_horiz
I live just north of Pittsburgh, PA, and it's pretty nice here. Summers are nice, not too hot but occasionally it gets humid and that is awful! We get a good bit of snow during winter, I like it when it's fresh and fluffy but later, when it is more like slush, YUK! One time some people I know, who shall remain nameless, built a snowman in the middle of an intersection around midnight while out partying. 😉 My favorite time of year is autumn, when the leaves have changed and the air smells like apples. Nice and cool, but not freezing. That makes for excellent sleeping weather!

descriptionWhat's Your Favourite Weather? - Page 1 EmptyRe: What's Your Favourite Weather?

more_horiz
I love the sun Awesome (sparkly)

more_horiz
The snow in sunlight.

............................................................................................

Hello there. Smile...

more_horiz
Autumn here in the Boston,MA. area is by far the best!

more_horiz
winter season, and i like cold climate

more_horiz
living in england you actually get used to the crappy weather....in the south (london) its usually quite hot from april-june....then pisses it down the whole of july and august.....such promising starts to the summer which always end as a anti-climax

more_horiz
I luv 30 to 40 degrees c (75 to 100 degrees f)
I luv the heat and drinking a nice cold Beer while sitting under the peppercorn tree at the WyYung hotel watching the world go by.

I dunno about global warming as we are having a cold snap over here at the moment, brrrrrrrrr 12 degrees c, so much for the commencement of spring It should be 18 to 20+ deg c.
after 10 years of drought Victoria's (australia) water storage sitting at 33%
It is now P---ing down rain and hail and also snow on the hills giving very good falls to our catchments. I am being selfish but give me summer anytime, brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. the winds are freezing

cheers PB1947 (Pete)

more_horiz
I live in the states. Right now its Winter for me. Running 20 degrees Farenheit, but I love the spring/summer combo- that weather you barely need a jacket but can grill out and have fun outside. Climb trees and feel like a kid again. Thats my favorite.

more_horiz
I agree with OaklandCD. I'm nearby in New Hampshire. Fall has great weather here:)

more_horiz
I am a Sun Goddess! Awesome (sparkly) I love warm, and even hot weather. A perfect day consists of a beaming sun, light and refreshing breeze; some clouds even. HUmidity not too high, so the air isn't so thick =)

more_horiz
I like as hot as possible and sunny. like the desert!

more_horiz
No rain, no snow, a bit of sun!

more_horiz
I live in Australia so I prefer cooler weather, I don't like extreme temps! This is an odd thread btw...

more_horiz
80°F.

more_horiz
Living in Oklahoma has its ups and downs. Personally I like it 70 - 80 F. A little rain here and there (no more tornadoes or ice storms for a while please).

Right now it is 104 F with a heat index of 110 F... This weather is for the birds. I need someone to send me some better weather soon.

............................................................................................

To err is computer... To really mess up, add malware.

more_horiz
Well here in Australia its hot in summer and Cold in winter

aka we are to plain

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum