WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionantivirus system pro Emptyantivirus system pro

more_horiz
I have been infected..
Antivirus system pro has got my computer. I tried to follow one of the topics on here but the info the guy got from his scan didnt match mine so I was wondering if someone could help

descriptionantivirus system pro EmptyRe: antivirus system pro

more_horiz
I already ran hijack this but everytime I run it I get an error message saying notepad has been infected and wont open. everything I do gets stopped by a promp saying its infected.

any help would be appreciated

more_horiz
I already ran hijack this but everytime I run it I get an error message saying notepad has been infected and wont open. everything I do gets stopped by a promp saying its infected.

any help would be appreciated

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
Can you open the log file with Wordpad instead of Notepad?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
antivirus system pro DXwU4
antivirus system pro VvYDg

more_horiz
I couldnt do anything at first. But I figured out that when I restarted my computer if I could open malwarebytes before the virus opened that I could run malwarebytes and the virus couldnt affect the way it worked. I ran malwarebytes with a quick scan and then with a full scan and it eliminated that nasty virus that kept opening websites on me and giving me all kinds of pop ups.

Thanks to Geek police for the help with this if I didnt read any of the other post's about this I would have had to format this thing.

more_horiz
Can you do the following now:

Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

antivirus system pro 2wg6fte

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum