WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionsome editings the admins have to do... Emptysome editings the admins have to do...

more_horiz
here,while I registered,they said that "Automatic Account Activation - You may log in right after registering with us."
but yet,i was asked to activate my account by the code sent to my mail.why is it so when
its written as automatic account activation?

descriptionsome editings the admins have to do... EmptyRe: some editings the admins have to do...

more_horiz
We actually use automatic account activation, but the CAPTCHA had problems loading for some people so we enabled e-mail activation for the time being.

descriptionsome editings the admins have to do... EmptyRe: some editings the admins have to do...

more_horiz
oh...okey..,until the loading error gets solved,cant you change the text?

more_horiz
It's more or less still automatic give that no admin approval is needed for activation.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum