WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionunable to remove system security Emptyunable to remove system security

more_horiz
Hi I have tried following your posted instruction on how to remove the system security antivirus with no luck
please help me I am going crazy with this intruder

descriptionunable to remove system security EmptyRe: unable to remove system security

more_horiz
Hello.
Can you download this and see if it will run?
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/932rpd

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
unable to remove system security DXwU4
unable to remove system security VvYDg

descriptionunable to remove system security EmptyRe: unable to remove system security

more_horiz
I have tried to download http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/932rpd
with no luck
I have also tried to run Hijack this but the disclaimer page does not appear

more_horiz
Hello.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Once downloaded, rename the installer to winlogon and see if it will run and install.
The main program itself won't run, but if done correctly, the installer should run.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
unable to remove system security DXwU4
unable to remove system security VvYDg

more_horiz
Don't know what happened but the virus system security program is gone before I did any of this. I was able to download my usual antivirus and my computer is working fine though slow. compared the system security issue I had this is nothing. thanks for alll of your help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum