WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionYou guys are just too awesome! EmptyYou guys are just too awesome!

more_horiz
I would firstly like to say that you guys are doing an great job and the idea of a site freely helping people with advice and help with computer prolems on their own time is just awesome! I've never recieved the kindness and understanding that I am pretty computer illiterate at times and you all helped me clean up a mess that I thought I was doomed to live with. Without all of your help I would still be bashing my head against the keyboard at this moment, haha... I can't ever thank you guys enough for everything and providing an excellent service to the community. I will be sure to spread the word and again wanted to wish you guys the best of luck! See you guys in the forums.
-BreakingSilence Hooray!

descriptionYou guys are just too awesome! EmptyRe: You guys are just too awesome!

more_horiz
Glad we could be of assistance Bow or Thanks

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

You guys are just too awesome! 2wg6fte
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum