WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description10 Weird Flash Dirves Empty10 Weird Flash Dirves

more_horiz
#10. Bonanza

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2557552947_3535d919ed

There are many people in this world who like to eat bananas as they are very tasty and a source of vitamins. Therefore, you wouldn’t expect the fruit to be plugged-in a computer, but here it is: the Bonanza! USB drive. The users of the banana-shaped USB should be careful not to eat it as they might get a serious indigestion.

#9. The Digital Mixtape

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2557553757_9ae89a9b9e

What would you do with an audio cassette and an USB drive? No ideas? Well, this guy created the Digital Mixtape because he wanted to “secretly disguise” his flash drive. It looks cool if you are “oldschool” but it doesn’t follow today’s trends as it would be cooler to see a memory stick integrated into a Blu-ray disc.

#.8 Wooden Sticks

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2557553095_139e8d8811

These USB drives are called Wooden Memory Sticks because they were inspired by the natural beauty of the wood and also, they are made of wood. You can choose between 512MB, 1GB or 2GB, depending on how much you are willing to pay. I wonder if they are waterproof or guess what will happen if termites will sense these.

#7. Swiss Army Knife

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2557553513_e0f9cf6927

Until now, I would have never thought that you could integrate a memory stick into a Swiss Army Knife, but it’s not the first time I’m amazed. I can’t think of any connection between an USB flash drive and the Swiss knife, but today I learned that you never know. You can choose between a 2GB, 1GB, 512MB capacity, and you might like the Aluminum case which comes without LED light or ballpoint pen.

#6. Spinacz

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2557553593_3f5984fe71

Spinacz is an USB drive integrated in a wooden clamp and according to the designer it could be “an amusing decoration both for women and men”, but who would wear this? Call me a geek but I have to say that my PC would kill me if I would connect Spinacz to it (just kidding here).

#5. Sushi

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2558375856_31a0b28c86

We know that the Japanese are fond of sushi and computers, but we can’t understand why they decided to integrate sushi into USB drives. This combination resulted into the USB Sushi memory sticks and from now on the users will be hungry everytime they will use them. The Sushi USB drives are hand-made in Tokyo and they come in several flavors.

#4. Data Injection

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2557553029_a8b50c68b0

A German-based company called dialog05 designed some interesting USB drives, but the weirdest is certainly the “Data Injection”. They say that it’s perfect for daily data rations and data junkies, and if a virus appears, you can use it to administrate your medicine (very hard to believe this). The Data Injection could be inspiring for many people, but we suggest to use it only as an USB drive.

#3. Thumb

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2557553803_700670a8a2

Now, this is just a little creepy. It’s the Thumb USB drive and you can understand why we considered this weird. Just imagine what impression you will make when someone will see this popping-up from your PC. Everyone will think that you are sick killer who likes to chop up his victims and then make use of them.

#2. Chicken Foot

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2557552975_6676225f0d

This USB drive is called Chicken Foot and it’s obvious why. The Chicken Foot USB drive features 1GB of storage and probably it will look great on your PC because it costs about $30, but you will have to pay some extra cash for the shipping.

#1. Bowling Ball

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2558375534_21ea37ce66

When I first saw the Bowling Ball USB drive I figured that Chris Spurgeon is a very funny person and he makes fun of us. Well, he didn’t and he thought to convert his 16 pounds bowling ball into a memory stick. Hopefully, Chris has enough USB extension cables and doesn’t stick it to a laptop. If the ball slips away, it will drag around your lappy and waste it (imagine if you own a MacBook Air).

............................................................................................

10 Weird Flash Dirves 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

description10 Weird Flash Dirves EmptyRe: 10 Weird Flash Dirves

more_horiz
Lol nice

more_horiz
Number 4 is cool!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum