WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGoogle CEO Caught Using BlackBerry: So What? EmptyGoogle CEO Caught Using BlackBerry: So What?

more_horiz
Well. Search giant Google's chief executive uses a BlackBerry Storm instead of--or in addition to--a smartphone powered by the company's own mobile operating system, Android. The BlackBerry blogosphere, and the tech Web in general, were all abuzz last week with the "news." My question: So what?

I'm doing my best keep this post from turning into a rabid rant, but I must say, I hate it when a slow day leads to news of this sort. First of all, last time I checked, Google CEO Eric Schmidt is an American living in the free world, correct? That means he has the freedom to choose whichever device, or devices, he pleases, yes?

More: http://pcworld.com/article/168366/

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Google CEO Caught Using BlackBerry: So What? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionGoogle CEO Caught Using BlackBerry: So What? EmptyRe: Google CEO Caught Using BlackBerry: So What?

more_horiz
WTH, why do they even care?

............................................................................................

Google CEO Caught Using BlackBerry: So What? Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionGoogle CEO Caught Using BlackBerry: So What? EmptyRe: Google CEO Caught Using BlackBerry: So What?

more_horiz
Why does that matter? People these days.... Roger that

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

Google CEO Caught Using BlackBerry: So What? 2wg6fte

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum