WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVirus wont allow acces to operating system and programs EmptyVirus wont allow acces to operating system and programs

more_horiz
I'm new to this, I'm not sure what type of virus the computer caught but it wont allow us to download any type of anti-virus or spyware. Whenever we try to download any type of protection the computer doesn't recognize the program, so it pops up a little box that asks what program would we like to open it in. When I joined today I couldn't event access my programs in the control panel to udpate my java script and adobe software also the computer acts like it has no operating system. This is a work computer, and our internet is connected to our internal drive (whatever that means). It has been like this for 3 days. When I go to the control panel and click add or remove promgrams a box pops up saying " C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe Application not found. "

Last edited by Agrant on 8th July 2009, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding new information)

descriptionVirus wont allow acces to operating system and programs EmptyRe: Virus wont allow acces to operating system and programs

more_horiz
i have the same problem!!!

descriptionVirus wont allow acces to operating system and programs EmptyRe: Virus wont allow acces to operating system and programs

more_horiz
Hello.
If rundll32.exe has been deleted, it will need replacing.
Luckily we have a mirror for the download.

Download this zip file:
http://www.merijn.nu/files/windows/rundll32_xp.zip

It has rundll32.exe inside it.

paka123456 - Please start your own topic.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Virus wont allow acces to operating system and programs DXwU4
Virus wont allow acces to operating system and programs VvYDg

more_horiz
Problem is solved, we opened system so that it would allow us to open the computer in safe mode before the date that someone had downloaded the virus. Then it allowed us to open everything on our Cdrive. Thanks!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum