WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTransformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition EmptyTransformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition

more_horiz
Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition 2lw94lt

1024x768

Code:

http://gp1.110mb.com/Transformer%20Custom%20Gold/Transformer%20Wallpaper%201024.768.jpg

1280x800

Code:

http://gp1.110mb.com/Transformer%20Custom%20Gold/Transformer%20Wallpaper%201280.800.jpg

You can set it as a wallpaper for any resolution bigger than this since I faded it to black.

............................................................................................

Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionTransformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition EmptyRe: Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition

more_horiz
Nice! Cheesy Grin (sparkly

............................................................................................

Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

descriptionTransformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition EmptyRe: Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition

more_horiz
Dang Dude! This is Great!

more_horiz
tyvm for making this, i knew it was a difficult request to fullfill but you've outdone yourself! Which graphic editing tools did you use to make it???

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition Megatails5-sig-2

more_horiz
I used Photoshop CS4. It wasn't really a big favour, took about and hour or so. I was thinking to using it too so I decided to make it.

more_horiz
wow, amazing

Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen - Gold Edition Educat10

more_horiz
Agent, can u work on a wallpaper exclusively Optimus Prime & Jazz??
Thanks

more_horiz
Maybe I'll do it some time later. I'm currently working on a project so it will take more time. Please post in the graphic request section.

more_horiz
No worries...Take your time

more_horiz
Shiny! XD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum