WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI have virus called "cindy.exe" I can't access my external drive - Page 1 EmptyRe: I have virus called "cindy.exe" I can't access my external drive

more_horiz
One more thing, I tried to put a file that is 5gb on the external, but it says that there is not enough space on it.

I have 48gbs that I know is freed up, I wonder what this could be?

descriptionI have virus called "cindy.exe" I can't access my external drive - Page 1 EmptyRe: I have virus called "cindy.exe" I can't access my external drive

more_horiz
Hello.
That's because your external is formatted as FAT32, and USBNoRisk showed me that too.

FAT32 has size limitations, you can't transfer anything over 4GB to FAT32. If you want to do that, the drive has to be formatted to NTFS.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
I have virus called "cindy.exe" I can't access my external drive - Page 1 DXwU4
I have virus called "cindy.exe" I can't access my external drive - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
No the program did not install, it still needs java to uninstall.

Here's the message below.

No JVM.
Please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME
to point to an install 32-bit JDK or JRE or download a JRE from www.java.com

Would formatting that the drive erase everything on it?

more_horiz
I ran the program again, and this time around it deleted it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum