WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionProblem when Merge partitions using Partition Magic.. EmptyProblem when Merge partitions using Partition Magic..

more_horiz
Hey,,
My brother tried to merge his HD partition. It's kind a hard to explain because my brother didn't tell exactly what he did (we live in a different town,,he was just SMS me). So, here's the problem. when he tried to merge the 2 partitions, partition magic tells that the available free space is not enough to complete the operation. So my brother move some of his data just to make sure the operation can go. And finally partition magic is able to do the operation, but in the middle of the operation Error message came up, it says something about cyclic redudancy, and..the operation failed,.So my brother restart the computer and his 2 partition is gone. When he click on the drive letter it says "the drive is not formatted, do you want........"
Is there anyway to solve this problem? Can I rescue all the data on that partition? (The first partittion is set to hidden, and other partition is Unformatted)..
Please Help,,..

Sory for my bad english.. ^_^

descriptionProblem when Merge partitions using Partition Magic.. EmptyRe: Problem when Merge partitions using Partition Magic..

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm afraid all the data have been formatted away. I don't think you can recover it back.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Problem when Merge partitions using Partition Magic.. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum