WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionslow download speed?? Emptyslow download speed??

more_horiz
i dont get it my pc used to download things on average about 150 kg/sec, now im trying to download a 70 mb file and its downloading at 30 kg/sec and will take approxamatly 40 mins!!! FOR A 70 MB FILE!!! is it possible i could have a virus or are there other things that could be slowing my pc down???

descriptionslow download speed?? EmptyRe: slow download speed??

more_horiz
Hello,

The download speed not only depends on you, it maybe the server you are downloading from capping their bandwidth to each user.

Does this happen to every site you download from?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

slow download speed?? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
yes it does, and even streaming videos takes forever

more_horiz
If you suspect it's a virus, then post a HijackThis log in the malware removal forum. It could also be caused by your ISP assigning you low bandwidth.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

slow download speed?? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
i have already put my log in the virus section and no one has looked at it? its been there since yesterday morning?

more_horiz
1. what internet browser do you use?
2. there is a possibility that somebody is downloading a large file that takes up a lot of the speed...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum