WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :) Emptyhopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :)

more_horiz
A friend of mine is trying to play an online game called isnooker it was recentl updated and a new version was brought out it works perfectly fine for me but for my friend when he opens the game application all he gets is a error box saying createdevice()-FAILED[d3rderr_NOTAVAIBLE]

ive tried changing his resolution,bit depth,tried update his directx but said he was updated,his graphics card/chip is 1 i havent myself heard of before its a imagine graphics pixel perfect k2 64 mb ive searched for updated drivers for this but cannot seem to find any anywhere....1 site i come across cnet i think said this was discontinued

as any1 any ideas what is wrong and if can be fixed many thanks

descriptionhopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :) EmptyRe: hopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :)

more_horiz
How old is the graphics card? 64mb is quite low for nowadays graphics.
If it's possible, buy a new one, preferably a 128/256mb Smile...

We'll see what Doc says when he drops by.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
hopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :) DXwU4
hopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :) VvYDg

descriptionhopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :) EmptyRe: hopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :)

more_horiz
yes mine i use is a NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS 2287mb so i never have problems

i dont know how old my mates graphics card is i will have to ask him he knows nothing bout pcs so dont know if he will know how old the graphics card is.....

3 friends that CANNOT run the game 2 of them have 32.0mb and the 1 has 64mb hmmmm

anyway of sorting around this without having to buy a new graphics card??

before the new version everything was fine....when installing the game it does checks and display adapter memory check etc all pass so dont understand whats the problem for them

more_horiz
Newer versions have more packed in and bug fixes, people always build upwards.
Not even GTA4 would play on yours (or if it did, it would be laggy and jumpy), or my machine at home. I've seen the specs needed for GTA4, it runs best on a G9800 512mb+ and they are one of the best, expensive.

Technology is always evolving, and sometimes better hardware is needed.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
hopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :) DXwU4
hopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :) VvYDg

more_horiz
just had confirmation from the owner of the game that 64mb shoulds be fine to run the game but 128mb to be safe hmmmmm

its been near impossible to find update drivers for my m8s graphic card he as a imagine graphics pixel perfect k2 64 mb any chance any1 could point me into a good direction for these?

more_horiz
These are card too old, I doubt the manufacturer produces any more of these drivers.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

hopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :) Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
ok thanks alot mate

the owner of the site said 64mb graphics card should be fine but 128mb to be safe so on his 64mb he should beable to play the game....
but some reason he cant
do you have any ideas if any that could maybe help to run the game?

more_horiz
Nah, I doubt there is. I have another laptop with integrated graphics, tried all kinds of ways to get certain games to work, but have not found any to date.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

hopefully someone here can help i have faith in you guys :) Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
ok thanks alot mate
seems i be tellin my friend get a new graphics card or the owner of isnooker to listen to customers and revert back to the previous version

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum