WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionanother winbluesoft victim... please help Emptyanother winbluesoft victim... please help

more_horiz
the virus will not let me open other programs including notepad or avenger to create a HJT log or log from avenger. please help...

descriptionanother winbluesoft victim... please help EmptyRe: another winbluesoft victim... please help

more_horiz

• Now open a new notepad file.
  • Input this into the notepad file:

[Version]
    Signature=$CHICAGO$

[DefaultInstall]
    AddReg=Del.Settings

[Del.Settings]
    HKCU,SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run,setup2.exe,0x00000000
    HKLM,software\microsoft\windows\currentVersion\Run,WinBlueSoft,0x00000000
    HKU,DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run,setup2.exe,0x00000000
    HKLM,software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows,AppInit_DLLs,0x00000000

• Save this as fixreg.inf, save it to your desktop.
  • Right click fixreg.inf and select install.

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

another winbluesoft victim... please help 2wg6fte

descriptionanother winbluesoft victim... please help EmptyRe: another winbluesoft victim... please help

more_horiz
Ii'm having the same problem, can't open any programs including notepad and want to uninstall this program. Please help me out!

descriptionanother winbluesoft victim... please help Emptyit will not let me open notepad to paste code

more_horiz
the virus will not let me open notepad to post the code you gave me. any other thoughts? thanks a ton.

more_horiz
Hello.
Delete this file in bold:
C:\Windows\system32\blocker.dll

Let me know if you can run exe files now, or if the file won't delete.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
another winbluesoft victim... please help DXwU4
another winbluesoft victim... please help VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum