WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWinBlueSoft Attacked My Computer - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinBlueSoft Attacked My Computer

more_horiz
Done.
The free version of Avira is fine, or do I need the premium edition?
Also, so I should delete Spybot?
And, Hijack This looks like a great program to keep. Or is it dangerous if I don't know exactly what I'm doing?
Thanks again for all your help!

descriptionWinBlueSoft Attacked My Computer - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinBlueSoft Attacked My Computer

more_horiz
Hello.
The free version is fine, you can keep Spybot if you want to.

Hijack This can be dangerous if you fix something on your own. Hijack This shows only loading points, not everything found is malware.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
WinBlueSoft Attacked My Computer - Page 2 DXwU4
WinBlueSoft Attacked My Computer - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
Thanks again!
Just curious, what I had would be considered a Virus, Spyware or Trojan?
Also, if I wanted to check a different computer, should I start a new thread?

more_horiz
Trojan more than anything, because spyware is stuff that tracks you/watches what you surf, that's why its "spy"ware.

If you want us to check a different machine, open a new topic. Either me or Origin will drop by.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
One more question. Just to clarify, would I be getting any better protection if I get a antivirus the costs money, or are the free ones just fine?

more_horiz
Also, I'm recommending people should get antivirus installed on their computers... If they already have AVG, should they change it over for Avira?

more_horiz
Free AV's are fine.
Don't run more than one AV, otherwise it's dangerous.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum