WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSolvederror!

more_horiz
hi, i am new to this forum and hope that someone will help me with the following error. i have been to several tech support forums, but they can't help me.

when i boot up my pc, this error message pops up: "Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation, version = 2.0.2789.37294,. Culture = neutral PublicKeyToken = 90a9C70f846762e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified"

before this, i recieved a different windows message upon booting up: "Mom.Exe-.Net Framework Initiation Error. To run this applicationn, you first must install one of the following versions of the .Net Framework: v2.0.50727. Contact your application publisher for instruction about obtaining the appropriate version of the .Net Framework.

my friend told me to reinstall Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 which i did. And that is when the MOM message started popping up. i have also recently started having problems accessing and surfingthe internet.

I own a Dell, pentuim 4, windows xp. pls help me. thnx :face:

descriptionSolvedRe: error!

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum and thanks for providing efficient information to your problem.

CCC or Catalyst Control Center program comes with your ATI graphics card. Your problem is due to incompatilities between it and the Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 that you have installed. Here are the steps you can take to resolve your problem:

>> Download the latest copy of the ATI video graphics driver from http://supportapj.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx?c=ap&l=en&s=gen

>> Follow the prompts and enter the correct model of your Dell desktop. You can also look for the latest version from the ATI website at http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

>> Uninstall your current version of ATI CCC program. From your Control Panel select ATI Catalyst Control Program from the installed programs list. Reboot the computer.

>> Now you need to re-install the Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 and reboot once again.

>> Now you need to reinstall the Microsoft .Net Framework.

>> Finally, Reinstall the ATI CCC program that you have downloaded in the first step.

Let us know how your problem goes. 8)

more_horiz
Wha! thnx Doctor Inferno, it really worked!!! Afraid

this forum is the best!! thnx again!! :face:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum