WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionA long shot but I'm going to ask anyway EmptyA long shot but I'm going to ask anyway

more_horiz
I have 3 old computers that for various reasons don't work anymore. I've forgotten the passwords for them to. Is there any way to extract the pictures saved on them? Any help or suggestions is appreciated

descriptionA long shot but I'm going to ask anyway EmptyRe: A long shot but I'm going to ask anyway

more_horiz
Mount of them as secondary drives in another system, or run a Linux live CD and use them as an internal secondary partition to read/write from, the Windows password is bypassed if the drive isn't encrypted & the file system is open.

descriptionA long shot but I'm going to ask anyway EmptyRe: A long shot but I'm going to ask anyway

more_horiz
Thank you for your reply. I'm not very computer savvy so if you could dumb it down just a bit I'd appreciate it

more_horiz
You can use KNOPPIX live operating system to recover your personal files.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum