WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSolvedportforwarding modem ZTE MF 600. how?

more_horiz
how can i forward the port of modem ZTE MF600
From silverdanildam To silverdanildam, Today at 11:57 am

HI to any one! Im DAN I dont know were to go for a help. I have seriouse problem, I dont know how to forward the port of my internet modem ZTE MF600 Sad tearing i would like to increase my download speed because mine moves like a turtle. my ISP had promised to me to have a download speed of 512kbps but after i had my speedtest i can only download 12kbps. its so frustrating. is there anything we can do about this? any help? Please (puppy eyes) here is my email add. thank you very much

descriptionSolvedRe: portforwarding modem ZTE MF 600. how?

more_horiz
To setup port forwarding on most routers your host needs to have a static ip address.

http://portforward.com/networking/staticip.htm

more_horiz
thanks for the good info on how to set up static add manually. however i my internet modem's is configured already. when i access my ip and dns address it is obtained automatically and i can access to the internet web but the problem is in downloading that is too slow. it took me months to download even theres a lot of seeders and leechers and the health of the torrent is 100%. :hmm: all i know how to increase the speed is to forward my port and i dont know how to do that. I have tried portwarding.com but then there is no available ZTE MF600. if i can forward my port then i think download speed will increase. but then again i dont know how? Please (puppy eyes) thanks a million in advance

more_horiz
Not sure about that because I never used torrents before. Maybe someone else here has the knowledge on this.

I also do not think that forwarding the port will increase the speed.

more_horiz
thanx man, ill just wait here then.

any one! Please (puppy eyes)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum