Johnny
rsolo89
skinnylegwoman
cookies123
b-girl13
ihatevirus
Doctor Inferno
183 posters

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 15 EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Hi all: I too tried to remove the virus using your guide and I had the same problem as the others. I took the programs from one computer and copied them to my thumb drive and tried to install them but I got a pop up saying the file was corrupted. I copyied the files to a dvd and tried it again and got the same mesaage. It seems to me that these pirates are enhancing the virus to combat the Hijack this and Mallbytes. Any and all advice would be appreciated!
Steve B.
P.S. I tried to restore my Windows XP and te virus won't let me!

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 15 EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
As an update, I worked on this problem with the information provided on this site. As of 2am last night I gave up. I tried everything but it seemed the virus infected every program designed to eliminate it. I started the system up in the safe mode this morning, started the system in the last known configuration that worked and was able to start the restore before the virus programs kicked in (lay man's understanding and concept). I was able to restore it, I ran the suggested Mallware programs from a CD and it only found one trojan in my local file - 8051.exe and the mallware deleted it. The system seems fine now! Thanks for the information!!!!!
I would ask another question.....What would be the best antivirus program to purchse in order to prevent this problem in the future???

thanks again!

Steve B.

more_horiz
Hi,
Thank you for the information. Is there anyway to download this program without a premium rapidshare account? I don't use rapidshare and I hve been trying for the past hour to get it as a free user, but it keeps telling me that there are no free available slots. Please advise.

more_horiz
My infected computer won't let me open the antivirus software. Help please!

more_horiz
Hi: I burned the antivirus software program to a cd. I restarted in safe mode and ran my restore and then ran the Mallware antivirus program from the cd. Its all good now.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 15 EmptyNice

more_horiz
it works for me.
wen i open Malwarebytes can i go on quarantine n delete all?
n can i delete the program, will i still be gone?

more_horiz
Yes.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 15 EmptyAntivirus System Pro

more_horiz
What do I do if I can't even get internet access anymore because of this stupid thing. If I try to go to Start - Control Panel - can't even do anything there either. I start getting pop ups saying Application cannot be excuted. The file*******.exe is infected.

What do I do?

more_horiz
Open a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

We will help you from there.

more_horiz
Help me Please

It will not let me open any program, i even have a norton disk, but cannot download becuase i can't open it.

For Example: i treid using chrome to go online but it says

"Aplication cannot be executed. This file Chrome.exe in infected. Do you want to activate your antivirus software now?"

Help me Please

My Email: thelovefornets@gmail.com

more_horiz
b-girl13 wrote:
My computer will not let me connect to this website. I tried burning Malwarebytes to a dvd, but the infected computer would not recognize the program. I am not that great with computers. Is there something else I can try?

Same Problem

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 15 Emptytrouble

more_horiz
I did folllow all instructions to install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware...
I install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware... but during this came up this error:

An error occurred.Please report the following error code to the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware support team.
Error code: 732(0,0)

I download the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware latest database and install it (Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware was closed)
When I click to check for Updates and it came up again...

An error occurred.Please report the following error code to the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware support team.
Error code: 732(0,0)

Please, help!!!!
What shall I do...

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 15 EmptyATTENTION

more_horiz
YOU GUYS DID AN GREAT ... JOB YOU GUYS ARE LIFE SAVERS !!!! MY RESPECTS

more_horiz
this worked great except every time i turn my computer on the antivirus pro would pop up and i would need to use the task manager to close it then it would go away. Is there a way to remove anti virus pro so that when i turn the computer on it wont pop up again.

more_horiz
I just removed it from my parent's computer. It's gotten a lot harder to remove because the malware was preventing access to the Internet, opening programs on the computer, etc.

I would suggest the following which worked for me:

1. Download the Malwarebytes program to another computer and save to a thumbdrive.
2. Boot the infected computer in safe mode "with networking" (with networking is important because without it you can't update the Malwarebytes program and it won't find anything without an update - at least it didn't in my case).
3. Installed the Malwarebytes program and update it.
4. Do a scan (I did a quick scan) which found 3 infected objects. Remove them.
5. Reboot normally.
6. Run a full scan (mine found 3 items), remove any infected objects, and reboot again.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum