WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNuqel.E bankerfox has disabled internet access and my anti spyware cant update - Page 2 EmptyRe: Nuqel.E bankerfox has disabled internet access and my anti spyware cant update

more_horiz
Is there another alternative to msconfig, I seem to have a lot of process' running but not much inthe toolbar. ?

descriptionNuqel.E bankerfox has disabled internet access and my anti spyware cant update - Page 2 EmptyRe: Nuqel.E bankerfox has disabled internet access and my anti spyware cant update

more_horiz
In Hijack This, toolbar section is O3.
Usually there isn't a lot of toolbars if you don't install toolbars.

more_horiz
Is it possible that the problems I had could have affected my mail server settings from outlook and my nokia e71 mobile phone, which i was picking emails up on while laptop was out of order. as the phone has ground to halt .
Thanks
Vince

more_horiz
Hello.
Did you have your phone plugged in via a USB while you were infected?

I don't think this rootkit can jump via USB infections, it wasn't the right type of variant, but let me know anyway.

more_horiz
Hi Guys,
Problems have crept back at me, I cannot get to load windows fully, i get the blue screen of death, have posted a new topic in system problems , but had no reply yet, so dont know whether you'll see this or not, or can you check my other post. the details are all there. Look forward to hearing from you again.
Many thanks
Vince

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum