angelwingsayane
fahrside
UsryTregre
Kreeag
Raj74
Sam B. Nikel
Doctor Inferno
48 posters

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 4 EmptyRe: Using Malwarebytes to Remove Malware

more_horiz
Thank you. This really works. I thought I was doomed when I got this virus. I couldn't start system restore. I sat there figuring how to solve this virus for an hour. Finally I went online and found out this great website. In 10 mins, my computer was running properly again. Keep up the great work. I was skeptical about it at first. But 100% real. Thank you!!

descriptionUsing Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 4 EmptyRe: Using Malwarebytes to Remove Malware

more_horiz
I don't know if anyone will look at this, but... THANK YOU!!!

more_horiz
This program has saved my computer's butt many of time. Clapping

more_horiz
We will need an update on the first post to reflect new info on how Malwarebytes works and how to use it.  Using Malwarebytes to Remove Malware - Page 4 1f609

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum